RECIPE: CBD Mint CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 0.5 oz. Maui Mint Aloha CBD oil
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. hot water
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix your wet ingredients (white sugar, brown sugar, softened butter, and CBD oil) until creamy. Beat in the eggs and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add flour to the batter until fully combined. Dissolve the baking soda in the hot water and stir into the batter along with the salt.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Place parchment paper onto a baking sheet and spoon batter onto the sheet, leaving about 2 inches between each dollop.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies appear golden brown.
Well you came to the right place! We even did the just thing and put the RECIPE FIRST! No years of scrolling until you got there, just right at top. But if you did want to know, it was one day when the weather crisply let us know it was Autumn that…. Just kidding! However, on a serious note, adjust the CBD oil amount as needed as per your dosing preference. Enjoy your awesome cookies and tag us on Instagram in your pictures of how it turned out with @cbdwithaloha.